To enable our healthcare professionals to continue focusing their efforts on the COVID-19 outbreak, the Hospital Authority (HA) in Hong Kong has announced the cancellation of the HA Convention 2020, originally scheduled to be held from 4 to 5 May. After thorough consideration, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) will reschedule the HKTDC Hong Kong International Medical and Healthcare Fair 2020, which was originally scheduled from 4 to 6 May, running concurrently with the HA Convention. The fair will now take place from 25 to 28 July at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
To create cross-sector synergy, the Hong Kong International Medical and Healthcare Fair 2020 will be held concurrently with eight other trade fairs: the HKTDC Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Spring Edition), HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Spring Edition), HKTDC International ICT Expo, HKTDC Hong Kong Houseware Fair, HKTDC Hong Kong International Home Textiles and Furnishings Fair, HKTDC Hong Kong Fashion Week, HKTDC Hong Kong Gifts & Premium Fair and the Hong Kong International Printing & Packaging Fair.
The HKTDC will inform the exhibitors and buyers concerned of the rescheduling, with detailed arrangements of the July fairs to be shared in due course.
We would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to exhibitors, pavilion organisers, industry associations and buyers from around the world who have been supportive of HKTDC fairs all along. We will make every effort to provide the industry with the same safe and effective trading platform in July and continue helping companies capture business opportunities through multiple channels.
Major Exhibit Categories:
• Building Technology and Hospital Furniture
• Epidemic Prevention & Control
• Hospital Equipment
• Rehabilitation and Elderly Care
• Medical Supplies and Disposables
• Trade Services and Publications
• World of Health & Wellness
• Laboratory Equipment & Manufacturing Solutions Zone
• Child Care Centre & Nurseries
• Department stores, Chain stores, Supermarkets, Hypermarkets
• Drugstore chains, Pharmacies
• Hospitals: Medical & Dental
• Importers, Agents, Distributors, Wholesalers & Retailers
• Leading Pharmaceutical Companies
• Medical Centres, Medical Chains, Clinics, Dental Clinics, School Dental Care Centre & Chinese Medical Care Centres
• Medical Laboratories
• Medical Research Institutes, Medical Schools, Dental Schools
• Nursing Homes & Elderly Homes
• Physiotherapy Clinics
• Public Authority: Health Authority & Hospital Authority
• Rehabilitation Centres
To attend Business Delegates Contact: +8801771629070, Email: email@example.com, WeChat:bdbusinesshub